Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall is right around the corner


I just got the news that I will have to move from the house I love.

I will miss you basement that holds all my carboybies. I will miss the covered back deck that sheltered me from rain, snow, wind (ok not so much the wind) and other stuff that falls from the sky. I will miss the chickens most of all. I don't think I can go back to store bought eggs.

I'm spending the week packing up my books, clothes, and beer equipment and racking beer into kegs and less fragile carboys. I'm going to keg and then cold condition the the American lager I was making in Joe's fridge. Among the list of other things I have to do in the coming month besides find at least a part-time job, is plan a more consistent brewing schedule, beyond the brewing I do at Coalition.


I did manage before I moved to rack my first ever lager and put it in the fridge. I'm hoping it will settle out a bit more and clear up. I can drink a little of it but I get that itchy throat afterwards. So this will be strictly a giveaway beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment