Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm on the RADIO!!!

So a few weeks ago while working a gig with extrasonly on the set for Leverage I met this guy. This sounds do "blah!" but what happened was that I had taken out my book Designing Great Beers and my knitting and then got up to go talk to the makeup artist to make sure I looked ok. I came back and this guy in the seat next to me asks if that book belonged to me. I said yes, and then he asked if I brewed, again I said yes. If you've spent any time talking to me, you know that I will talk for hours about beer.

Well it turns out he has a radio show on beer. It's an internet radio show and usually they interview folks in the profession but they've wanted to do a show with homebrewers. I believe it was fate, or at least good fortune. After a few weeks of getting our schedules to mesh we came up with a day. I bottled up some of the IPA and toddled on downtown.

I was really nervous and friends who've heard the show remark that I sound more reserve than they are used to but that I do sound like that in real life. I thought my voice sounded weird but that's just me.

I think 32 will be a lucky number for me, that's the episode for BrewHappy I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment