Friday, July 10, 2009

What constitutes blog worthy

I guess that I'm sitting on my porch at 1am with my laptop and drinking from a bottle of my own wine fits the criteria of what I put on a blog about wine-making. I just got home from a night of dancing and hanging out with friends. I walked in the house and didn't feel like going to bed or watching tv or sitting in the living room with my computer. The weather is so beautiful out and I'm not really tired or intoxicated and this seemed like the perfect wind-down activity. I opted not to grab a glass since there's only about a glass worth in the bottle, so I'm drinking straight from the bottle.

It's good wine and quiet night and my worries and people are left in a club somewhere.

These musings are in fact blogworthy because I took the time out of m very fast moving life and just stopped to drink the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment