Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I feel like once everything has cleared

I can go ahead and start bottling that one grape wine and maybe think about stabilizing the passion tea wine and back sweetening it. I did add a little tannin. I'm torn between wanting to bulk age some of the wine and free up a jug or two for that 4 gallon of Muscat that's going. I've yet to have a finished bottle of wine (non kit wine) because everything is still in carboys or jugs waiting to hit their stages. The good thing about this is that I'll have plenty of wine come the fall and winter but really nothing but kit wines for this summer.

Considering, I don't know where I will be next year, it isn't a good idea to have a lot of wine just sitting around because then I'll have to move it when I move it.

No comments:

Post a Comment