Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's nearly been a week

So much has been happening. Last week was crappy and I really only had one day off. I've been feeling run down have been having trouble going to sleep. Which has put my body in the 'preparing for illness mode' and I hate that. I tended to my wines last week, adding KMS tablets to all my 1 gallons. Better safe than sorry. After I clean the kitchen up a bit and put in the AC, I'll rack all the wines into new jugs. The muscat is clearing up nicely. I was worried about what the heat was doing to it but i managed to keep the temp to 74 in the house for a good chunk of the time. Once the AC is going I'll be able to maintain more constant temperature.

This week I opened up a bottle of the Pinot Blanc. Not bad. I moved it into the office (much cooler than the kitchen/dining area. I was a little concerned with the cranberry-raspberry because they stayed upright a day longer than I had wanted and I didn't have an empty bottle box so they are scattered under the cupboards in the kitchen until I can get labels made. Might to that tonight at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment