Monday, August 2, 2010

Writing a resume and looking at 7bbl brewing systems

I feel torn about my life goals (note the plural).

On the one hand I'm determined to finish my dissertation whether or not I really want to continue on as a traditional academic or not. I just feel if I'm in for a penny I might as well be in for the nearly 90, 000, as it currently stands. Don't get me wrong I love teaching, I even like my students for the most part, and I find teaching does in some ways feed parts of my soul...the parts that demand a high fiber, low caloric and no processed sugars diet. Beer and wine making on the other hand are definitely my fats, carbs, juicy fruits and roasted veggies diet. I believe I need both in order to survive and be happy but both in moderation and a few at excess at least twice a month.

So currently I'm sitting at Fuel Cafe writing out a resume to take to the job fair tomorrow morning. I'm also waiting for my friend Levi to have coffee and give him the cabbage I have so he can make Kimchi. Let me first say that the day started out a little sketchy withthe clouds and the coolness and I initially dressed for warm weather but almost changed at the last minute. Glad I maintained my faith that the sun would come out TODAY. I think a hoodie and jeans would have been absolutely miserable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment